Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eating is like the economy.

At least for me. I guess I should have known it was coming, and deep down, I did. I went in for my annual check up, and the scale said....

 248 lbs 

This is not okay, this is much worse than I ever expected it would be. This needs to be remedied. So, yesterday I signed up for Weight Watchers (online and in person meetings). My first meeting is today at noon. 

I'm nervous. I'm FAT. Really fat.

Ah well, so a new chapter has to begin here at Finding the Fat. For at least a while now, my focus is going to be as follows:

1) Dieting strategies
2) Healthy Recipes (I plan to include point counts per serving)
3) Exercise plans / execution

So, perhaps we can start finding the muscles underneath this nice layer of belly fat, eh? 

HUGS
-J


1 comment:

enjanerd said...

Heya -- I started using Fat Secret to keep a food journal. (Mostly because they had a nice app for my phone.) But they show WW points too.

And I'm making an attempt at being a weekday vegetarian, so if you want to check out some new lunch places with me, I'm game. :)