Friday, November 28, 2008

Pizza Paradiso - Gtown

So, I skipped the thanksgiving update. I promise I'll do a full write up on the meal next week. But today, black friday, we went to pizza paradiso for the very first time.. so worth it. Pizza Atomica (tomat0, olive, salami, red pepper flake, mozzarella) = perfect pie. Second favorite on the east coast (not quite a coal fired pizza, but close). Beer list is impossibly good. Almost too good to believe. Seasonal Brasserie Dupont? ON DRAFT? REALLY?!!?!?!? Holy crap explosions of joy in my mouth!

To top off the experience, I looked up from my Pie and saison and saw the GUVERNATOR getting out of his car (okay, really it was a long train of identical Tahoes).
















Of course, his motorcade snarled G-town traffic up nice and tight!

Happy Black Friday

-J

No comments: